Tuesday, March 27, 2018

XOXO - In Love with Stencils!


Today, I wanted to go for something a bit different.  No coloring this time, just some gorgeous inks, stencil and papers!  I used the dotted rounds stencil with my champagne Delicata ink.  The combination is shimmery, light and gorgeous.    Look at the shimmer!



I layered it over some paper I received years ago in Cocoa Daisy kit.  I also added the beautiful chipboard sentiments that Whimsy has from Make It Crafty.


Whimsy stamps is the sponsor on the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook page.  They are offering a 20% discount on new items!  You have to be part of the group though.  It's a wonderful place to share all your fabulous creations!

Products Used:
Champagne Delicata
XOXO chipboard
Dotted Rounds Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment