Monday, October 2, 2017

Winter Snowflakes - Whimsy Stamps Day 2 Release


Hi ya everyone!  Another sneak peak today at the new release from Whimsy Stamps.  These images will be released on October 6th.  I love this snowflake set from Whimsy.  It's a clear stamp set and there are matching dies.  In addition, to make life easy there is a whole snowflake background.  Take a look:

Gorgeous!  I love having snowflakes for my creations and these are perfect.  You can make a gorgeous background or use the smaller flakes for a scene.  In addition, there are gorgeous new red rubber stamps showcasing Kirsten Winkelbauer on the Whimsy blog:



I used my VersaMagic chalk ink in various colors and simple stamped the snowflakes in random patterns.  Once this dried I added a thin strip of colored card stock.  On the card stock I added a sentiment from the set.  I love the font!  Finally, I added an adorable glittery enamel dot from Whimsy's set called Winter Wishes.  You can't tell from the image on the shop but they are so gorgeous and glittery!

1 comment: