Sunday, August 20, 2017

Let it Snow!

Is it a little early for snow??  I'm ready for the change in season but maybe winter is a bit of a stretch! I've been inspired by the number of winter/Christmas cards that are popping up in my feed.  I love the rubber stamp set Miss Anya Scarves from The Greeting Farm and decided to use this cutie for a no lines coloring go!  I believe it's a discontinued stamps set though.  Man, it is a difficult technique and I probably wouldn't recommend it for beginner Copic users.  However, it does teach you how to make sure your shading is appropriate, otherwise you get a large blob of color!!!

I stamped in my angel pink memento ink and colored her in the following Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11
Hair and Boots:  100, C7, C5, C3
Jacket and Scarve:  B93, B95, B97, B99 and B32, B34, B37, B39 and BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29

After coloring I fussy cut Anya and then designed the card around the theme of snowflakes.  I used Make It Crafty snowflake chipboard and embossed with platinum and silver embossing powder.  I used my stitched hillside dies from Lawn Fawn.  This card is a 5x5.

No comments:

Post a Comment